My Philosophy

Less is more in my design. Simple, subtle and sustainable are what I strive for. I have a strong passion for the environment and the natural world. I like to include inspiration from nature in my designs. I am very interested in Biomimicry and the theory of Biophilia. I have a soft spot for animals and I see a necessity for Eco-friendly design. I want to indulge in safe practices with an emphasis on loyalty and integrity. In the future, I want to make a difference with my design and impact the world in a beneficial way.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sketch Assignment #5

I had a difficult time drawing this negative chair. Unless you are asked to do it, most people do not choose to draw negatively like this. I have had no prior practice drawing in negative before this assignment. I had a difficult time keeping my lines straight when I was shading in. We have drawn many chairs between both design classes, and I have to say, I think this is the most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment