My Philosophy

Less is more in my design. Simple, subtle and sustainable are what I strive for. I have a strong passion for the environment and the natural world. I like to include inspiration from nature in my designs. I am very interested in Biomimicry and the theory of Biophilia. I have a soft spot for animals and I see a necessity for Eco-friendly design. I want to indulge in safe practices with an emphasis on loyalty and integrity. In the future, I want to make a difference with my design and impact the world in a beneficial way.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sketch Assignment #8

This is definitely one of my better sketches. I have never really attempted to draw the corner of a room before. I had fun drawing the window sill and shading in the walls. I do not really like the way the space heater turned out though. I definitely feel that after finishing this sketch, I can draw rooms more accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment